I particularly love/hate this plot from the paper. Blue = active satellites, red = dead satellites/rockets, grey = debris, black = 2021 Russian ASAT debris.
Guess what the gigantic spike at 550km is? Starlink.
Such high density! Please don't make a mistake.
@Moltz I learned to keep mine in the fridge, except for “gummy vitamins” I mean “fish oil” because I’m old.
how to craft an insult
- take something basic ('u smell')
- make it personal ('u smell because you never learned to wipe your ass')
- elaborate ('your ass smells like something that a special dumping site for things that smell bad gave birth to out of its ass 9 months after fucking the exxon valdez spill raw')
- imply you have insider knowledge ('i know this because i was at your mother's place last night. we didn't even fuck, just talked about your abysmal personal hygiene for 3 hours')
- make it more uncomfortable ('anyway i left a sock there...')
- suggest exactly what they could do ('...and if you see it, could you pull it over your head and exile yourself to the sewers to live with the rest of the smellyass shitbabies')
- add that condescending touch ('hope this helps!')
@MarzGurl I suspect video uploads suffering from the website load on mastodon.social at the moment. Android app probably works because it avoids that web front end.
Well I guess we know. Most people voted we dug deep enough and it was time to start climbing out, but a whole bunch of people have decided "no we have much further to dig! l and are trying to drag us down.
Admin and sole employee of the elephant.crime.group. Arthur Dent without the adventures. Kansas City, MO.
ELEPHANTS! DOING CRIMES!